Hi Charles & MLu,

I'm having similar problems, and have found this thread helpful.  I've
been wondering, do we have to declare the routing on the gateways, or
shouldn't ipsec handle this?  Also, what if the ipsec router is not the
default gateway for a machine that you are trying to ping from
elsewhere?  Do the pings try to return through the wrong router?

        - Jon