On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 11:47, Richard Doyle wrote:
> Hmm, the package in CVS seems to contain dhcpd not dhcrelay.

Richard,
That's strange. I just did a diff of the current cvs version to the last
Koon Wong release, and they're the same.

mhnoyes@usw-pr-shell2:~/leaf/bin/packages/glibc-2.0$ diff dhcrelay.lrp
leaf/devel/thc/files/kwarchive/linux-2.2/beta/dhcrelay.lrp

The tar tvzf results verify your statement though. This file was
misnamed in Koon Wong's archive. Did you check the other versions in
cvs?

I'm sure this is not the last mistake will find in the new packages
tree. :-(

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/