On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 13:01, Ed Tetz wrote:
> Mike,
>
> That is the file I referred to in my email to Troy (version 2.0-1). I am a
> little confused by the version information that is listed on that page
> though. It lists the following:
>
> Revision  Package Version
> 1.4        ?

This file is incorrectly named, and was committed by mistake. Sorry.

> 1.3        2.0-1

kernel 2.2x version of dhcrelay

> 1.2        3.0b1p10-1
> 1.1        2.0-1

These are kernel 2.0x versions of dhcrelay

> All with the same creation date. Since I am new to CVS, I would be (and am
> :-)  ) confused by which version I should want to download. I downloaded
> them all and took a look at them. It appears that the package version are
> correct, so 1.1 is updated by 1.3 for version 2.0-1, 1.2 is alone as a build
> of 3.0, but 1.4 actually appears to be DHCPD, and not the relay agent - now
> more confused :-).

Ed,
Sorry for the confusion. The current version should be the last added to
cvs. Unfortunately, the last package I added from Koon Wong's archive
wasn't actually dhcrelay. Try the 1.3 cvs version.

> Please let me know if I am on the right track for working with the CVS
> files.
>
> BTW, I didn't realize that apparently all of the LRP files for LEAF were
> available here on the site. Kudos.

Thanks, but I'm not done yet. All of the glibc-2.0 packages through the
letter "o" are in cvs, but the rest aren't yet. I'm working on it
though.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/