You most definitely want a 2.14.18 or later kernel with netfilter.
The iptables tool for configuring netfilter can do, probably,
anything you want.

You can start with Dachstein or Bering and roll your own kernel,
though Bering is probably fine as is.

If you are a serious experimenter, I would recommend building a Debian system
to develop and play around on, with Bering as your target.

Nachman Yaakov Ziskind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/07/2002 08:16:40 AM