<still at home>
I read breifly over that part of the range of port
addresses and made a modification or two.  I changed the
range and opened 100 udp ports starting at 1494-1594.
 Wiped out all the changes I had made, and ultimately
started from scratch.  A combination of the ipchains ACCEPT
and an ipmasq rule that was given to me, and the various
additions in the network.conf file, and a small matter of
sheer luck, and <BAM> it worked.  I finally got exactly the
result I wanted.  Now all I'll need to do is change the IP
address to the machine that will really need this access.
 I still need to get proficient with the IP masq and chains
so that I can turn it off when I don't want him messing
around with my citrix server.

I really appreciate everyone's help this evening, and I'll
try to get a clearer picture of the changes/additions I
made posted to the list to be informative to others..

going to bed know.. been an extremly long day... thanks
again...

joey