Luis.F.Correia said:
> Have you checked shorewall configuration?
>
> You might need to add something there.

Well, I do have shorewall configured to let thru SMTP, from the outside:

/etc/shorewall/rules:

#
ACCEPT          fw        net           tcp     53
ACCEPT          fw        net           udp     53
#
# Accept SSH connections from the local network for administration
#
ACCEPT  loc     fw                      tcp     22
DNAT    net     loc:192.168.100.20      tcp     ssh,ftp,http,smtp,pop-3,imap2

# Bering specific rules:
# allow loc to fw udp/53 for dnscache to work
# allow loc to fw tcp/80 for weblet to work
#
ACCEPT          loc       fw            udp     53
ACCEPT          loc       fw            tcp     80

I can send email out from other machines on the local LAN thru
192.168.100.20. Will I need a special Shorewall rule to allow SMTP out
from the fw to a host on the LAN?