Erich Titl said:
> Hi Michael
>
> Michael Leone wrote the following at 17:52 30.08.2002:
>

>>I could have them log to my home mail machine. Again, tho - why?
>
> You would need no mail process...

On where, the home machine? Sure I do - it's how I (and a couple others)
send mail. :-) It's already doing mail for me and a couple virtual
domains. On Bering, mail is not a continously running process.

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>

Some days you're the pigeon; some days you're the statue.

Random Thought: