[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I posted a few weeks ago about a problem I was having getting Bering to recognize my
> NICs.  I was using the wrong module! (stupid me.. )  Anyway, I loaded the 3c509.o
> module from Jacqes site using the 2.4.20 version and am still having trouble.

I am using a 3c509 card just fine with 2.4 (2.4.20 too). This is with
vanilla kernels, not Bering, but it should be similar.

Just covering the trivial. Did you reserved the IRQ in the BIOS as
should be done for ISA?

And the 3c509 modules does not take a 'io=' argument, it will not load
if you give it. Just specify the 'irq='.

--
Eyal Lebedinsky ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) <http://samba.org/eyal/>