Thanks Peter,

Just one more question:

I've downloaded the source for kernel 2.4.20 from kernel.org.

I'm assuming that using the config file that you pointed me to,
adjusted so that the Math-Emulation flag is on, I should be able
to build the kernel that I need?

The patches that were in the 1.1 directory:

bridge-nf-0.0.7-against-2.4.19.diff.gz
grsecurity-1.9.9c-2.4.20.patch.gz
helpers-2.4.20.patch.gz
linux-2.4.19-openssl-0.9.6b-mppe.patch.gz

I assume that I apply all of these to the 2.4.20 source that I've
obtained? Is that correct? I guess I'm a little confused as some
of these patches appear to be for 2.4.19...

Once I've done all that, I'm also assuming that I can use the
precompiled modules for 2.4.20 without having to worry about
recompiling them too.

Could someone let me know if I'm way off track here?

Thanks

Nick