Oh, yes it does log route adds/deletes...
What I was hoping for was ip route table "verbosity", so that I could
see if and when bering was dropping packets silently.

Situation is this: I have a Bering 1.2 firewall in my office on campus
connected to the campus network. All campus routers run IGRP. Everything
works fine on the office fw, without a routing protocol.
However, I take the same fw into the networks lab and put it behind
another cisco router, and I can't get past the lab gateway router (cisco
2621) which in turn connects to the campus network.

The lab gw router runs ripv2.  Can't understand why I have no internet
access from the internal net behind the firewall. Nor can I ping beyond
the lab gw rtr.

Both the campus routers and lab gw router have massive ACLs. I and a lab
tech (with CCNA) have put the lab gw rtr into several debug modes, and
can't see anything dropped. Assumption is it must be something with the
firewall.
Ascii art:
                               CampusNet

NetworksLab --- lab-gw-rtr --- .192 subnet --- office
lab fw                                       office fw

Any suggestions?
TIA
Rick.