Hi

I'm trying to build a cd with essentially the kitchen sink thrown in so I'll
be ready for anything.  I _think_ followed instructions from the leaf site
under "Using Bering-uClibc with an IDE harddisk or CD-ROM drive" CAn someone tell me whats missing?

I did the following
a) created a linux bootable floppy and put linux, syslinux.cfg, syslinux.dpy, leaf.cfg and initrd_ide_cd.lrp (renamed as initrd.lrp) on it; there's nothing else on the floppy - files from Bering-uClibc_2.3-rc1_img_bering-uclibc-1680.bin dumped to floppy.
- leaf config is below :
LRP="root config etc local modules iptables keyboard shorwall ulogd dropbear"
PKGPATH="/dev/fd0u1680:msdos,/dev/cdrom:iso9660"
syst_size=8M
log_size=2M

b) ensured that syslinux.cfg had LEAFCFG=/dev/fd0:msdos
c) grabbed all lpr's available, dumped it into a directory (/tmp/foo)
d) used dd to created a boot image in foo & created iso image of foo

I get the following error when I try to boot with the floppy and the cd in.
/var/lib/lrpkg/mnt/leaf.cfg: 1: Syntax error: ")" unexpected
and then I get a Kernel Panic and game over.

Am i mis-reading instructions? do I have to put leaf.cfg yet another diskette? if so, when do I insert it in the boot process?