Hello,

I've just packaged those tools (nictools-nopci) for running on
Bering-uClibc.
Can someone gives them a try as I don't have such hardware ?

For BuC 2.4.x :
http://leaf.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/leaf/bin/packages/uclibc-0.9/20/contrib/nictools.lrp
For BuC 3.x :
http://leaf.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/leaf/bin/packages/uclibc-0.9/28/contrib/nictools.lrp