Hello,

I was trying to allow outside connections to my local computer using windows
remote desktop.
The shorewall rule I am using is not working, in fact it disables internet
traffic, at the very least, from my local computers out to the internet.
I was hoping someone could help me out.

ACTION  SOURCE          DEST            PROTO   DEST    SOURCE  ORIGINAL
RATE            USER/           PORT    PORT(S)         DEST
LIMIT      GROUP

DNAT    net             loc:192.168.1.110 tcp   3389    -
24.227.166.196:3389

If you need to know more info about my setup and/or the exact errors please
just let me know which ones you need and how to get them.

Thank you
andrew