>You may want to first confirm if the P2015 is capable of
>running off a print server.  Some of the lower HP printers
>require being hooked directly to a Windows PC in order for

No, there are drivers for Linux.  I run my HP DeskJet 820Cse "Winprinter"
on Linux. He'd need the pnm2ppa package.  Getting them to run in LEAF
uClibc would be something else again.

Paul Rogers  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.xprt.net/~pgrogers/
http://www.geocities.com/paulgrogers/
(I do not personally endorse any additions after this line. TANSTAAFL
:-)