On 10/18/07, Erich Titl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am about to build CUPS, but it will take some more time to fit it in a
> LEAF system due to memory restrictions. I am looking at flash disks for
> print job and CUPS library storage and this needs some tweaking on the
> set up.
Excellent!

Fitting it on the floppy I have now would of course be ideal, if not
impossible. I have about 190K free. I would certainly be able to
install a second floppy if more space were needed for the package. If
it's larger than 1.6MB, then I might as well consider installing a
junker hard disk and using that for loading the package and spooling
with some sort of spindown time to reduce power usage.

Please keep us up-to-date on the status of your CUPS package.

Thanks!

Andy