I'm not trying to be funny, but you should try to solve this problem with
a counselor instead. If your girlfriend is on myspace all the time then
you need to have a good talk with her. Sounds like there is a deeper
underling issue. Now if I wanted to do something like this, I suppose I'd
have a peek at the dnsmasq code and put some kind of random delay after
every "*.myspace.com" lookup (if yadada... sleep(my_rand()). And if you
want to test her admiration for you, you could randomly return
www.chippendales.com and see how she reacts. Keep in mind, she could
always use a myspace proxy. After lots of frustration she'll probably wind
up discovering one. So you'll have to blacklist those sites. The tc
solution mentioned by Jerome sounds better to me.

-cpu