I bought some buzzers for my pc-engines alix 2d13 boards, and loaded
the beep module in leaf.cfg but I can't generate a beep whith either
/bin/beep -f 600 -n -f 900 -n -f1200 -n -f1800 -f 600 -n -f 900
nor with
printf "\a" (sound is produced on remote system)

When I reboot the system, I get a beep while the system is executing
the "send SIGTERM to".
I suppose this beep is generated by the board itself to indicate a power cycle.

Has the beep to be redirected to a special device (tty) ?

Thank your for your assistance

tec spec:
2-5V
< 30 mA