Hi Bob

Am 30.03.2016 um 15:54 schrieb Bob von Knobloch:
> Perhaps a clue,

> I don't know where the error message originates, but it seems to point
> at misconfiguration of eth0 (i.e. my problem).

It looks like it, but it is not obvious

I would try first to delete the whole eth0 stanza and copy the eth1
stanza (renaming and assigning addresses of course)
Leave the gateway definition away to start with.

then run ifdown eth0; ifup eth0

> What are the minimum packages I must load to get a running box that
> routes (no shorewall, iptables etc)?

> Maybe I can start there and add packages?

This should not be necessary, but you can start commenting stuff in leaf.cfg

Good luck

ET