> I personally don't like the concept of writing to
> /etc/dhcpc/resolv.conf. I never understood why the standard resolver
> file was not used, but this is all personal preference. If dhcpcd would
> write to /etc/resolv.conf and dnsmasq would read from it (as it does on
> my installation)

does this means you are using another dhcp client ? Should we simply use
another one ? The default leaf.cfg (LRP=) picks dhcpcd, there must be a reason,
and it should work in all cases !!!
If you are using dhcpd how does it writes to /etc/resolv.conf in your
installation, may I ask ?

> then all this would is moot, because /etc/resolv.conf
> is saved as it is the standard.

I like standards :-)

bye