Hi

Am 24.01.2017 um 15:35 schrieb John Sager:
> I think he wants to save it before every reboot rather than manually.

In the end that is the same, you need to know how to save the config.

You could do that every time a new lease is granted but I think that
this would be a pretty heavy operation. If you need this for statistical
stuff then it would be easier to log the leases somewhere else. Actually
I would not know what else you need the file for.

cheers

ET