Yes, you're right. There is no rhyme nor reason governing who can beat who - look at Blackpool last night beating Spurs....as Ian Holloway points out - "Does this make us a better team than AC Milan?" Of course not! But who knows on a one to one one off? So, no patterns then, Norwich, Leeds and Forest for example all dropping points together last night. The point is different at LU. There IS a pattern, a well trodden one. We keep scoring goals, but can't defend them.....pattern points to defence. Stop conceding as many as we score and we win every game. Simples. Well, perhaps not quite, but you get my drift?