Nunez was already at the club. He wasn't rated above the walkees by Grayson or
he wouldve played more than the 5 mins he got.

Brown like or better than Johnson? Really?

I actually think lonergerereran is a decent signing but is he better than
schmeical? I don't think any of us know, I'd say few of us believe he is.
Obviously I hope so. Paddy is good but he's just had a massive injury.