Of course I don't know the numbers....But - we have had large crowds
by football league standards, we have really expensive season tickets
and match day tickets, and the money doesn't seem to be invested in
the team.

To support my belief that we offer 'derisory' contracts I'd point to
Bristol City appearing to offer Kilkenny more than we did, and the
growing  number of other players don't seem willing to extend their
contracts.

And, quite frankly going to Elland has been a chore more often than
being a pleasure this season. I've had home and away season tickets
for years - and I'm just fed up with how the club appears to be run.

I'm certainly not going to pay for the refurbishment of the ground
while the team is asset stripped and not invested in.