For me this is the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm not renewing
my season tickets now - I'll get a membership card (through gritted
teeth) and cherry pick a few away games.

As far as I'm concerned the dismantling of the squad is entirely
Bates's fault. How is Grayson supposed to build a team if we
constantly sell our best players and offer existing first team players
derisory contracts?

He should at least have the honesty to admit that we're not contenders
for promotion (and on the basis of the performances I've seen this
year we definitely aren't) - we're a mid-ranking average team
championship cutting costs.

Where does all the money go????