Oh bugger. Damien's wonderful logic says there are 30 clubs financially
better off than us, and I supoported that view and stated that we were
overachieving. Damien's logic means we should be 11th in the Championship.

And we are..... 11th.

Don't you just HATE it when that happens?

A wonderful argument, brilliantly put, unfortunately completely shot down
in flames by the facts.

Fuck it. Back to semi-lurkdom.
Alec