Grayson is not the problem. How much  has the club spent on radio stations and
refurbing executive boxes etc? The pavilion? Billys? Howards? Lee Dixon let
slip on footy focus that Grayson has said 7 million pounds has been spent on
the refurb. 7 million pounds that, spent effectively on the team, would have
achieved promotion to the PL and all it's associated tv cash.

Why people fall for Bates' bullshit is totally beyond me. Open your eyes.

Sent from my iPhone