Been here a long time in lurk mode, can't quite remember when, but mid 90's i
would think. (note to Betty: do you have any records on when listers first
signed up?)

Was at the LC final in '96, travelled from Tewkesbury with the South West
branch, coach driver kept getting lost in London on the way home, didn't get
home till gone 1am! Never hated being on a bus more than that occasion, and
that includes coming back from Stuttgart in September '92 and travelling from
London to Dundee on a village bus after the main bus broke down at Victoria
Coach Station, they gave us blankets but god it was so fecking cold.

Very rarely post but love to read the match reports. Haven't been regular to ER
for a long time now, marriage and kids had something to do with that! Don't
like putting my money in MS's pockets either.

Love the list, shame about the bickering of late, but hey, we all have
opinions. Like listening to the Square Ball podcast as well, with the two I get
a good idea of what people are talking about rather than what's printed in the
press.

Sorry for ranting

Night night
Paul