Think I've been on the list since around 94 or thereabouts. Remember meeting up
with some of ye in Dublin for the summer tour in 95. I know Gav was over and
John's Lee and Boocock I think ye were over but I may have just added that into
the haze of a memory of that match!! My one and only visit to Elland Rd was for
the Arsenal match where we drew 1-1 with Fowler heading in the goal in front of
us.

Mostly lurking these days but as Brendan said, I can't for the life of me
understand why people felt the need to unsub over a few verbals in an email -
come back please all!

Best Armchair memory

Leeds beating Sheff Wed 6-1 with a Chapman hat-trick - after this I felt we
could actually win the title that year

Worst Armchair memory

Listening to BBC radio 5 when Leeds lose out to Coventry in FA semi final after
extra time