ah-ha hoped this thread would get you out of lurkdom for your annual post :)

I disagree with almost everything you say I am afraid but here isn't the
place to argue the toss, maybe next time in the pub, but you seem
wonderfully happy believeing your particular storys and your particular
version of the bible, just as I'm wonderfully happy in believing in the
uncaring random universe, and indeed why not, provided we don't try and ram
it down anyones throat.

love and kisses Richard

>OK, here we go then, a quick one-off response for a change -  with
>apologies and please delete / jog on down the digest if you're
>uninterested, easily offended, or an atheist botherer.

SNIP