Your ST does give you priority for the play off final (and the home leg of
the semi)
I think the argument is that the City game is an away game and therefore
the fans deserving of tickets are those who go to away games.
I fully accept the amount of money paid into the club argument but I can
also see how someone has travelled up and down the country watching us in a
lot of away games deserves an away ticket over someone who has only gone to
ER.

England fans did almost get it right in the end - they gave 3 caps for an
away game, 2 for a home friendly and 1 for a home competitvie game, they
then allocated away tickets on 80% loyalty and 20% ballot. Perhaps LUFC
should do the same whereby you get one point for a home league game, 2 for
a home cup game, and maybe 5 for an away game - 6 if it is midweek or a
long way from Leeds ?
Like I say loyalty always leads to arguments - is someone who lives in
London and comes to 15 games a season at ER more loyal than someone who
lives in Leeds 11 who goes to 18 ? etc etc

I am personally gutted to be (probably) missing out but have always
believed that fans who show 'loyalty' deserve preference. Of course what
constitutes loyalty is the sticking point

Dave