Why is McDermott incompetent?
Because he can't make a premiership side out of a League One squad?
Have we swapped places with Yeovil and Barnsley?
Is it just me or do the main 'BMc out' voices come from overseas listers?
Is it because they don't get the local radio and tv coverage?
For instance, after Saturday's game Adam Pope asked BMc "If he could afford
a smile now after that week" BMc replied "I've been smiling all week, I'm
Leeds United manager what's not to smile about. There are a lot worse jobs
than being manager of Leeds United. I'm honoured to be Leeds United
manager, the supporters are all that matters and whatever anyone says these
supporters are class." With an attitude like that he'll do for me, would
you rather have the tree felling, blame Tom Lees, Colin?
Give the man some time - let him get some decent players - a balanced squad
and then judge him.
Don't get me wrong I can understand your frustration, all you Championship
Managers know best and would have drafted in Messi, Neymar AND Ronaldo by
now and you obviously can't understand why BMc wasn't in the market for
Ozil and Mata.
Cheers
Paul
PS I saw what you did there 'Mark my words' - chortle chortle.