Alex Mowatt.

I thought his contributions to the first team last season were pretty
insignificant.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark <wiscole...@hotmail.com>
To: Paul Cundell <p...@cundell.com>; Simon Hart <simon.h...@york.ac.uk>
Cc: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Wed, Feb 12, 2014 11:12 am
Subject: Re: [LU] Sacking McDermott: Did Cellino Do The Right Thing In The
Wrong Way?

Given that McDermott's primary function is to coach and develop players that
then improve our team, can anyone list players that have improved under his
tutelage? I don't see any reflection on the pitch that shows anything is being
accomplished during the long hours of training and coaching each week.
This has nothing to do with spending money, who he inherited, who he has
acquired, etc and has everything to do with the basic requirements of his
position.
Cheers
Mark
El Presidente Wisconsin Whites