From: Matt Anderson <m...@leeds-united.net>
Sent: 05 February 2018 22:57:11
To: Richard Naef
Cc: Leeds List
Subject: Re: [LU] Interesting read

Just had a Twitter “discussion” with someone who said we aren’t going up with
this sort of manager and no other club would.

Reminded him derby have rowett from Burton and Birmingham

Sheff Utd have wilder from Northampton

Bristol City have Johnson from Oldham and barnsley

Brentford 1 point behind us despite selling half a team with Yates from Walsall

You could add in Neil at Preston/Norwich and they could all go up as dyche,
houghton howe

Pretty much none of those would have been accepted by most of the fans on
social media.

He may turn out to be shite but the club is following a reasonably successful
path, young up and coming english manager.

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Feb 2018, at 22:28, Richard Naef