I agree Rich!

A club is a "Big" club based on history, crowd size and TV appeal (among
other things)

West Brom, Stoke, Palace, Swansea, etc are (currently) more successful than
us, but bigger?  NO!

When they first got promoted to the Premiership I used to get Hull City
fans saying to me that they were now the biggest club in Yorkshire, I
corrected them in telling them they were currently the most successful club
in Yorkshire but as they all knew, they'd never be the biggest club.
Caused a few altercations!  ;-)

Ted H