From: John Lee via Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Date: 16/05/2019  12:40  (GMT+01:00)
To: Joe Skinner <jacksonpollocks...@hotmail.com>
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Shite

Rich - what was utterly unbelievable was when the Sky commentator said “there’s
a collectors item - a misplaced pass from Hernandez” At that point it was
obvious he wasn’t watching the game! I thought he was shite - couldn’t find a
white shirt to save his life.I was boring the missus with ‘has Dallas ever had
a better game for  Leeds’ etc. I doubt it!I reckon he’s too old for another
crack anyway, as is Cooper maybe.Bamford simply dies not have the required
mentality to play for us.Sent from my iPad> On 15 May 2019, at 23:26, Joe
Skinner <jacksonpollocks...@hotmail.com> wrote:> > Don’t forget the first team
to be top of the league at Christmas and not go up!> > I hope he stays, I think
we’re fucked without him> > Sent from my iPhone> >> On 15 May 2019, at 23:06,
Richard Walker via Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:>> >> Hard to take -
coming home on train.>> >> Defensively imploded and keeper has to take a large
share of responsibility. Berardi is a liability, we all know that.>> >> But for
me , the biggest disappointment of the night was Hernandez. Pass after pass
going astray and it’s not the first time. The cunt can’t pass. >> >> Dallas was
our best player by a mile -  that just says it all.>> >> First club in the
history of the play offs to lose a tie after winning the away leg. These are
records that we at Leeds are proud of. It’s the Leeds way.>> >> Saved me a
bastard fortune on bank holiday Monday this.>> >> What a fucking disaster.
list>> Info and options:
leedslist-unsubscr...@gn.apc.org>> >> Find us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/leedslist/>> >> RIP Jimmy WAC-COE>