With regards Bamford I think the post match Square Ball podcast summed it up -
he got an injury very early on that they compared to 'being in a car crash' -
he then recovered and got injured again, despite this he was our top goals per
minute scorer in the League and up till last few games up there with Pukki and
Sharp . He was clearly not fully fit last night and his confidence is shot, not
helped by being booked for the crime of 'going down too easily' when fouled in
the box - not sure how commentators / summarisers usually state 'it was only
the slightest of touches but he was 'entitled' to go down then and so a
penalty' for the likes of Grealish and Lawrence in the last 2 weeks alone.
What about big bad rough tough Keogh (fucking hell I hate that bloke) who went
over when given the absolute slightest of slight touches by Bamford - he wins
the free kick - if normal people fell over in supermarkets and bus queues with
such little contact we would spend the whole time stepping over prostrate
bodies ! Of course he was all big and brave again after the game given it the
big one with hands behind his earsMuch as I don't like Lampard I have no issue
with his 'pretend wiping away tears' piss take at the end - we give it out , we
take it
Dave
    On Thursday, 16 May 2019, 12:22:03 BST, Richard Walker via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

 >>Bamford has some really nice touches but always seems to need to take one
 >>too many. I know we paid decent money for him but he feels like a luxury –
 >>maybe he needs a strike partner? Roofe seems to play better on >>his own and
 >>doesn’t seem to turn to dust when he plays out wide.

Yep - I said this. Neither Roofe or Bamford look comfortable to me as lone
strikers. I think Bamford needs someone with Roofe's movement to give him a bit
more space to operate in. Having said that, his confidence looks shot to me and
i couldn't see him scoring at all last night.