Best sentence all year :-)
Tinpot players, clubs and managers giving it Jonny big bananas.

Only smile I have had since 5.00pm yesterday (Michigan time.)
Nick
P.s. good thing about being in Michigan is that no twat cares about Leeds so
noone giving me grief. bad thing is, well it is Michigan.
    On Thursday, May 16, 2019, 7:14:44 AM EDT, Joe Skinner