There's a reason Bamford is moved from club to club. But we are probably stuck
with him and Casilla (4 year contract!)
Nick
    On Thursday, May 16, 2019, 6:41:09 AM EDT, John Lee via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

 Rich - what was utterly unbelievable was when the Sky commentator said
“there’s a collectors item - a misplaced pass from Hernandez” At that point it
was obvious he wasn’t watching the game! I thought he was shite - couldn’t find
a white shirt to save his life.

I was boring the missus with ‘has Dallas ever had a better game for  Leeds’
etc. I doubt it!

I reckon he’s too old for another crack anyway, as is Cooper maybe.

Bamford simply dies not have the required mentality to play for us.

Sent from my iPad