I don’t know why you bother either - on that we can agree.

I love the way you pass off patronising people as being some superior
footballing power. Best chuckle I’ve had today ;-)

I love your stereotyping English fans too - you sound ever so slightly bigoted.
Very clever.

‘White had no clue he was about to shoot’ - centre-forward, on his own, a rare
counter attack, yet you argue there was no clue he might shoot. What do you
think he was likely to do? Fuck me, you are Steve McLaren!