Richard - could you paste the link to the survey please, you know, the one
you’ve just referenced re the attitude of Leeds fans? Or was it just a daft
comment with you pretending to have a clue?

Yes, we have a reasonably easy run-in, but just drew with the league’s bottom
team, so how easy will it be for a side struggling to score?

Rob H ‘best footballing side for over 40 years’ - what, better than when we won
Div 1, or the season before, when the 4th place saw us play some staggering
football, or better than the Kewell/O’Leary era and the Champions League?

Ben White is a great player, but his defending AT THAT MOMENT was poor!