shit, doesn't mean Leeds are shit, doesn't mean Bielsa doesn't know what he is
doing but does mean can be disappointed with certain aspects of our play.
Nick
    On Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 01:17:58 PM EDT, Richard Naef
<rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk> wrote:

 Don't bother Rob, the prevailing attitude of Leeds fans is we are shit and
won't go up, and if we do we'll be shit in the Premier League and come right
back down again.  It makes me laugh when people say that Mclaren is an idiot,
except when he agrees with them.  They can't stand being proved wrong, so the
slightest mistake produces reams and reams of I told you so's.  Some people
will never be happy, I don't know if they had a tough childhood, or just enjoy
being miserable.  I wonder why some of them aren't employed in some
professional capacity in Football.  Meanwhile in the real world, we are top,
points ahead of other teams, got a reasonably easy run in and are watching the
best football we've had for half a generation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> On Behalf Of Robert Heath
Sent: 01 July 2020 16:18
To: bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] I don't know why I bother, but..........

Well that's me put in my place. Thanks for that.

Meanwhile, I am going to carry on LOVING watching a young, humble local lad
playing the pivot in the best footballing side we have had for over 40 years.
And I'm also going to enjoy watching probably the best English CH since
Ferdinand performing magnificently in a Leeds shirt.

Dorigo's Right Buttock...

Dorigo's Right Buttock...