I doubt that will happen. This seasons winners will take £3.4M in prize money.
I can’t remember the number mentioned for a league place but it’s not so
different.

The only way the FA Cup is going to have 1980’s levels of importance is by
giving the winner a champions league slot.

Sent from my iPhone