I’m not bothered about European qualification at all this year - get living
with Covid established and have a crack at it in 2022. I hope we take max
points from our last 3 games though, just to set a benchmark for next season.

I don’t see us buying more than 3 players for the first team squad, unless we
have some unexpected departures. The left back position is tricky - and how has
Orta and the team been able to scout players? Hopefully coverage of Leeds in
Argentina, and across the world, may flush out the odd Bielsa disciple? Of the
relegated teams, I think Pereira from West Brom would give us something extra,
but there’ll be a bidding war for him. Lookman at Fulham is a good prospect too.

The creator-supreme role, with the ability to run 12km per game and sprint like
Carl Lewis, is even trickier. That said, I’d never heard of Rapha & Koch until
we bought them, so hopefully there is a £20million nugget out there?