Well we needed a win, and wow did we get one, in a most dramatic wayFeel sorry
for some of my mates and other fans who due to the late kick off had to leave
before the penalty.
Whatever rubbish trolls on Twitter or talksport co e out with it is clear the
match going fans are 100% behind Bielsa and this team. The atmosphere was
excellent throughout with the whole ground rocking to waccoe s few timesThe
okzters responded and gave everything in a tough match in atrocious conditions
They had one glaring miss- a header- an one that Meslier clawed back off the
line.  We controlled much of the game without creating too much. James had his
best game for us, Rodrigo missed from a few yards out
It looked like bring a stalemate but when the board went up for 5 extra minutes
the roar from the crowd showed the game was still there to win
Then a corner, Cooper jumped for it and next thing 5 or 6 players were
surrounding the ref - very unLeeds like so we knew something had happened.  Var
called the ref over , a sure sign that a penalty was coming, and it didRaph
stepped up, we all held our breath especially when he stopped and skipped but
then fired home - cue pandemonium.
A great end to a decent enough performance and I think a deserved 3 pts
Takes a bit of pressure off - need another 3 on Sunday
Fans sang all the way to buses and cars,great stuff.  It was makes it al,
worthwhile