Well that was almost too easy - I was never worried that we may drop points
after the early goal, just a bit of “ will we regret these misses “I think they
were the joint worst team we have played ( with West Brom)We are looking very
secure in mid table now a great achievement especially when we bought 4 players
to raise the quality and only Raph is playing ( and what a player)I don’t think
bamford got the credit he deserved for that brilliant touch to set himself free
and clear but i suppose his awful finish did negate all his hard work and skill
in setting it upIt was a positive sign making chances from corners even if
Struik messed them upAll in all a good solid performance and result against a
well established mid table team and 6pts from 3 games ( deserved 7) which
beforehand we would have been happy with 3So a very satisfying season and we
should finish high enough to attract more and better players Dave