Agree Dave. Our defence stood up against a strong, fast & awkward forward line
really well. Forshaw looks like he’s never been away. James had his best game
and with Raph on the pitch there’s always a chance of a goal - some balls to
take that penalty and like that.

Someone else said “91 tense, nerve wracking minutes, followed by 4 of the best.”

One thing is that the appeals for VAR adds a whole extra level of appeal and
wait... before the taker even steps up to kick the ball.

Nick