In the current situation refereeing really needs a long hard review. I have seen better at WorldNET.

Having said that refereeing is what it is. Would we have been unhappy if the same referee had denied Ipswich three points?

Re the knackered point totally agree John. Both the physical and mental strain really showed. It is how Farke and his team manage this that will be the thing that gives us the points we need for promotion. I think he knows this and can do this.

Thankfully, off the field we currently don't have any arseholes buggering us about.

Betty
#BatesOut