> > Rich, > > What was motorhead like the other night? > Was thinking about going myself but work and all that old > bollox got in the way.
I wasn't really looking forward to it, but it was a blast, no different from the last time I saw them 20odd years ago!. No nonsense singalongametal. Possibly not as loud as they used to be. Woke up on Sunday afternoon with severe neck pains FFS! Lemmy can still stand for 1 3/4 hours and young ladies still want to get backstage - makes Keef look like Mary Whitehouse. > Aren't you the music head on the list? ;-) NO, I think dope is the word you were looking for...... Most of the stuff I like wouldn't be classed as music by the evil smelling lanky haired clapton botherers who frequent the list. BUT as it happens AND ONLY since you ask saw Blockheads last month, Motorhead last weekend, Basement Jaxx next week AND Fat Boy Slim next month. ttfn R _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist 'I am in shock,' said Ferguson.

