As I said to Raff, I was speaking as an atheist.  

I quite like the Moorish architecture and food influences in southern spain,
it's a pity the current crop of Islamic expansionists cant focus on a bit of
fretwork or something.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 June 2007 17:44
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [LU] Court cuts sentence for Turkish man who stabbed Leeds fans

I read:
=======
> I spose we might have some things to learn from Islamic 
> cultures

Best story I know is about when the Islamic hordes invaded Northern Spain.
Instead of sacking the Chsitian Churches in some towns they took over half
of the church and paid rent on it.  Now that's what I call radical!

Doesn't compare well with the Christian record in such things but then just
who does expect the Spanish Inquisition these days?

Betty

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web.com - What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?
http://link.mail2web.com/Business/SharePoint



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to