> To paraphrase your words - we have a list, we are free to discuss what
> we
> like and you have a DEL key.
> Get used to it.
> If the debate ceases before the pre-season begins what will we discuss?
> Chip
> shops, curry houses, Islam?

But Paul, it only gets to be a debate because I, or others, question the
seemingly endless stream of anti-Bates rhetoric/sniping/innuendo.  If we
didn't then there would be no 'debate'.

I know I can ignore the posts, I could 'deal with it' or whatever, but for
some strange reason I see the list as representing all Leeds Supporters and
not simply a mouthpiece for LUST, or to allow any one opinion to necessarily
stand unchallenged.

If I see a 'debate' I might decide to join in, I might not, I invariably
enjoy them and find all sides of the argument interesting even though I
don't agree with some of them.  If I see an unchallenged endless stream of
'Blackwell is shit', or 'Wilko out', or 'is Maggie dead yet', or 'poor old
suicide bombers' or whatever then I will challenge it if I personally don't
agree with it.  If someone else gets to it first then I may not.

That's the way I am.

Betty posts up the thing about West Yorks police wanting payment up front.
And I can see him grinning as he was typing it :-).  He did not post up the
link to the article where someone was attacking Willis.  Nor did any of the
other anti-Bates lot. That's my problem, that's why I said the list was
being used as a propaganda tool.  If you want to provide a news service on
Bates then do so, but if you only post the negatives then that, in my book,
is blatant propaganda. 

I was about to post up the link to the other article, but Chris had already
done so.

I am not saying Mark Taylor is telling any or all of the whole truth, but it
sure is nice to see there is another option to the Bates Conspiracy Theory.

Mark




_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to